4R Group are an award-winning group of companies complementing industry and agriculture.
The Marketing Adviser at 4R Group is responsible for helping promote the 4R companies across all social media channels, and keep our website fresh and relevant. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to increase our brand awareness and reach new customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities – What you need to do.
- Help develop and execute a marketing strategy and plan across all relevant channels
- Create, publish and share engaging content regularly on all our social media channels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Ongoing development of content, functionality and usability of our website, ensuring it is up-to-date, engaging, and relevant to our target audience
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of our social media and web marketing efforts
- Work with the business development team to develop promotional materials and campaigns to support sales activities
- Advise upon and/or manage external agencies and suppliers as required to achieve best value for money
- Collaborate with internal teams, external partners, and vendors to ensure marketing efforts are coordinated and aligned with overall company goals
4R Group Shared Duties – What we all do.
- To act as an ambassador for the Group at all times.
- Health and Safety: to work to and follow all safety regulations under prevailing legislation and any relevant policies and job risk assessment.
- Quality Management Systems: to be aware, understand and work to the requirements under the Group’s external accreditations including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 45001
- Teamworking: the nature of our work and the size of our team at 4R Group requires everyone here to be flexible. Our job descriptions are not intended to be exhaustive, and you may be required to complete such reasonable additional or other responsibilities and tasks to help the team as the Group may need from time to time.
Personal Specification – What you should have.
- Marketing/communications qualifications
- English language at least GCSE C /4 +
- At least 2 years of experience in social media and digital marketing
- Proven track record of creating and implementing successful social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of website management and optimisation
- Excellent communication, writing and editing skills
- Strong IT skills including aptitude for content management systems, WordPress advantageous, photo/video editing software and competent user of MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Right to Work in UK
up to £32,000 per annum full time equivalent, pro rata for hours worked
Part-time – 8-16 hours per week, to be agreed
Mix of home/office-based working. Regular travel to 4R office located in Newent, Gloucestershire.
- Life insurance
- Work from home
- No weekends
- Digital marketing: 2 years (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Application deadline: 31/03/2023