4R Group is hosting a two day BASIS NMP course on 29 – 30 June 16 at their head office in Knottingley, West Yorkshire.
The course will cover all 6 modules:
- Achieving crop nitrogen utilisation efficiency
- Managing farm phosphorus
- Techniques for in-field nutrient management
- Efficient use of manures and other organic materials
- Integration of nutrient management decisions with environmental regulation and policies, including nutrient planning and record keeping
- Fertiliser Industry Assurance Scheme (FIAS) & Farm Security
Candidates must hold a FACTS qualification to participate on this course.
To book a place or for further details please contact Denis James Lewis firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01507 363698 http://www.basis-reg.co.uk/EventDetail/EventID/50730.