4R Group is a dynamic waste recycling company operating nationwide, specialising in the application of a wide range of industry by-products.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Transport Logistics Manager to be based at Knottingly (or Newent).
You will be responsible but not limited to:
- Overseeing the resourcing, organising, and supervising the transport activities of the company.
- Responsibility for all legal compliance.
- Leading and motivating a team of drivers and sub contractors.
- Dealing with key contacts within our customer base.
- Setting of objectives and measures relevant to financial and logistics performance and identify areas of improvement.
- Producing KPI/statistics as required by the business.
- Monitoring transport related Health and Safety and compliance.
Ideally you will have the following skills and attributes:
- Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence.
- Previous transport/logistics management experience.
- Have a good understanding of legal compliance, drivers’ hours and WTDs.
- Track record of leading successful change.
- Proven experience in customer relationship management.
- Previous experience of development of new transport business.
- Have managed financial budgets.
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally.
- Capability to advise and motivate team to deliver results for the business.
- Ability to present to senior contacts within the business and to external customers.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- IT literate including MS Office. Strong analytic ability in review data and reports.
- Salary negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications.
- Opportunity to develop your career within an expanding business.
- Life assurance, pension.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com.
Closing date: 13 May 2022.