4R Group is a dynamic waste recycling company operating nationwide, specialising in the application of a wide range of industry by-products.
Due to continued expansion 4R Group are looking for a skilled Telehandler / Plant Operator based in the Northwest of England.
- Candidates would ideally have a proven good track record and be experienced with the appropriate certificates of competence.
- Full driving licence.
- Have a mechanical and equipment operation and maintenance background.
- Agricultural experience would be an advantage.
- Basic understanding of wastes and the environment.
- Have good written and IT skills.
- Have a positive attitude to colleagues and 4R customers.
- Be practical, proactive, loyal, and self-motivated, the position will form part of the 4R operations Team.
In return you will get to become a valued team member with the usual employee benefits, Holiday, Company Pension, Sage Benefits, etc.
Job Types: Full time position (paid hourly)
Salary: is by negotiation, dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV to Charlotte Pomeroy (firstname.lastname@example.org)